Do you ever drift seamlessly through moments of euphoria and then sink down the crevices of inertia in the beat of a heart? I do. Im one of those people that can never just be so so. You know the type, you have a headache, I have a migraine, you like someone, I wanna have their babies, it tastes good, I just had an orgasm.. Then in the same fret of the melody , your sad, I'm on the phone to Jenny from the Samaritans, yeah you know Jenny...shes not from the block. You feel a little run down, Im looking for bone marrow donors,,,
The thing is I seem to do this whilst still been very understated and whilst accusing others of drama queenness, I vow to try to be less Gok Wan and more Maury from daytime tv.... He reminds me of someone I just cant think who (I bet his a sex magnet in real life).
The man in my life was talking about some dreams he was having recently, that he felt was unnerving, personally I couldn't see the madness he seemed to see, I mentioned something that often comes up in my dreams and he went silent for a while, and quickly the conversation moved on. (and no I'm not going to tell you, that will remain between me and the shocked him). I call that top trumps, and wasn't even trying. Maybe I do need help :p
Just as an after thought, I am soon to meet with my on-line wow buddies in London on the 6th. I hope we dont duel......
No comments:
Post a Comment